Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

selfish

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

why sometimes, we be selfish , not think in other , only us ?

are we allready selfish , or not helpful ?

10:39 AM May 14 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

vpm

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

well this sense born when pepoel born. but during growing up they should change it.if do not they will be alone for ever thats all

02:07 PM May 14 2008 |

Joge

Brazil

FrownThe most of the people are selfish. When I was young the selfishness took part of my mind. I took a long time to recover. Now, I try to think the other. I could notice that this feeling is bad for my healty. So, I try forgetting this feeling.

02:20 PM May 14 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Be selfish is part of our personality. You can´t know it if you don´t experiment it. I agree with VPM, so when you are growing up, you are going to know people, living new experiences and following examples and (counciously or not) you will follow the way of the selfishness or you will be greatful with all the people around you.

The actual society (in news, tv, etc) makes us acting in this path because of the quick search of luxuries and pleasure. But if you are not a kid, you have enough criterion to decide between selfishness or taking care about the others.

10:35 PM May 14 2008 |