Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Wanna be my friend, dudes? Looking for these countries.

Eamdongwan

Eamdongwan

South Korea

I'm mainly looking for these countries to talk each other. no offence, it doesn't mean that I hate countries not written on my content. and I'm very interested in all lingoes, so it can be neat to me to learn about your mother tongue! just let me know the basic of conversation such as "hello, bye, etc.." here's the lists I like to make friends from their country :D

Korea(South, North), Japan, China, Canada, U.S, North Africa, Malaysia, Philipine, Singapore, Spain, Zameica, German, France, Africa, Greece, Vietnam, Turkey, Thiland, Saudi arabia, New zealand, Austria, Austrailia, Jordan, Tai, india, HongKong, Sri Lanka, Angola, Norway, Russia, denmark, Peru, Colombia, Brazil, myanma, Samoa, Sudan, Uganda, Iran, Iraq, Israel, and yemen.

Gosh, there're many countries I'd love to make.. but I don't care which your country is. I'm always welcome for your message or add for MSN! OMG, I missed my word!

I can speak Korean(Fluently), Chinese(A little of bit), Japanese(A little fluently), and English(A little fluently).

Hope your best regard!

08:26 AM May 15 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

China

hi there , i think maybe we can be friends

james654787697 at hotmail.com

09:22 AM May 15 2008 |

DOOODY

Saudi Arabia

Hello … I'm from Saudi Arabia and we have a primary language is Arabic All Arab states involved in the same language but different dialects
Such as Iraq, Yemen, Sudan and Lebanon are Arab countries and speaks Arabic but they differ in dialects

10:45 AM May 15 2008 |

Eamdongwan

Eamdongwan

South Korea

Good, hope you're doing great!!

02:15 PM May 15 2008 |

Eamdongwan

Eamdongwan

South Korea

I didn't know there were dialects like Korea, either! Thanks for your information about Saudi Arabia!

02:16 PM May 15 2008 |

johnpaolo_blake0012

Philippines

hello

well i would like to represent my country Philippines in this Forum, hehehe just want to say hello and hope i could learn better the different qualities and personalities between countries, and also to have a friend

ok bye and mabuhay!!!

08:19 AM May 16 2008 |

Baka-chan

Belarus

Hi!I`m from russian speaking coumtry? and want live in Japan! I speak english very bad…shimatta!

10:54 AM Nov 09 2008 |

mircala

Peru

hi i would like to meet corean people see youi hope answers bye

01:31 AM May 08 2009 |

mircala

Peru

hi i would like to meet you i like corean people see you soon

03:20 AM May 10 2009 |

pizzachuwave

Thailand

"สวัสดี" this is hello in thai