Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I'd like talk via MSN and my ID is inside

jeaniswithyou

China

hi all. my MSN is jean77211 on hotmail dot com and my email is xiaoyu7681 on yahoo dot com dot cn. If you are interested in talking please view my profile and know a little bit about me then decide if you'd like to know me. I will waiting forward to you contaction. thanks!

04:38 PM Dec 14 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

jeaniswithyou

China

hi there. it's a little bit late here and I have to go now. Since I have post my email address and msn id here I promise I will check my box and check the msn information every day. though I do not have that much free time I will try to stick online during the weekend and at night from Monday to Friday. If I delayed to give you response please excuse me, for sometimes I will be a little bit busy with my study. I will try my best.

04:53 PM Dec 14 2006 |

Sparky

Sparky

United States

jean i need to chat and talk to you on msn my msn is

07:33 AM Dec 20 2006 |

Sparky

Sparky

United States

na_champa@

07:33 AM Dec 20 2006 |

Sparky

Sparky

United States

hotmail.com and i cannot add you so if you dont mine please add me to be your friend ok thanks

07:34 AM Dec 20 2006 |

jeaniswithyou

China

Hi Sparky, thank you for your invitation. I have tried to add you but I can not add you either. I don't know what's wrong because I have never met such kind of situation. Do you use SKYPE? or you can write to me: Jeaniswithyou on yahoo dot com do cn. We might find a way out.  Thanks again for response.

11:26 AM Dec 20 2006 |

jeaniswithyou

China

Spardy:  by the way my id on SKYPE is jean_77211. so if you like please add me then later if we got chance meet online we can talk.

11:38 AM Dec 20 2006 |

Sparky

Sparky

United States

HI jean i add you to my SKYPE already thank to response me

05:42 PM Dec 20 2006 |

Sparky

Sparky

United States

now i am in usa so we can develope our English when do you have time to chat i have time all day for you ok thanks again

05:44 PM Dec 20 2006 |