Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Do ghosts exist?

Keni

Keni

Azerbaijan

A lot of movie was made about it. Some people bevieve that ghosts really exist. Even some people put in a claim for they saw ghosts. I saw some photos about ghosts, and to say true I was afraid.

And what do you think?Have you ever seen any ghost?

11:18 AM May 18 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Eamdongwan

Eamdongwan

South Korea

Actually, I think there's a ghost around where we're living. I've heard the voice of ghost at midnight, not for sure, maybe that's the person's voice, I guess. then why would the heaven and the hell exists or the picture of ghost exists on the internet? but it could be kinda fabrication who posted it. just it came out of my mind, so you can't totally count on me, but hope you guys respect my opinion! a

11:32 AM May 18 2008 |

Eamdongwan

Eamdongwan

South Korea

Umph.. and I think ghosts ain't seen to people in real world. I've never heard from any people they've ever seen ghosts.. this subject is so mysterious, huh?

11:36 AM May 18 2008 |

Keni

Keni

Azerbaijan

Eamdonqwan, thanks for reply.

11:49 AM May 18 2008 |

Eamdongwan

Eamdongwan

South Korea

and what do you think?

If there aren't kind of ghosts, we won't have to make scary movie(But kind of for fun or scare), etc..

I'll wait for your reply

11:53 AM May 18 2008 |

Keni

Keni

Azerbaijan

I don't know exactly. But sometimes I believe that ghosts really exist.Specially at nightLaughing

12:07 PM May 18 2008 |

Eamdongwan

Eamdongwan

South Korea

absolutely! I become so afraid coming midnight.

It's all dark, and I hardly go outside :D

12:18 PM May 18 2008 |

Keni

Keni

Azerbaijan

Yes,Khatun, you are absolutely right. I know that I'll turn into ghost. But It doesn't depend on me. I'm afraid.

03:24 PM May 18 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Exist. But I hope I never meet them..even they are so kind..Laughing

04:13 AM May 19 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

are U ghost ?? Surprised Ok..hello..nice to know U join this site!! do U also wanna improve your english? Laughing

05:34 AM May 21 2008 |