Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Why is this world so fucked up, come out with your opinion guys and galz

jitesh2025

jitesh2025

India

My name is Jitesh and I am from India, I guess you would know where is India but for those people who don't know where is India it is in south Asia.

I am very disturbed and pissed off with what is happening in the world. There is so much of bloodshed, corruption, hypocrisy, double standards and other thing that are rampant in this world nowadays. 

That is why I have given this caption “Why is this world so fucked up “ and that’s the reason I have started this forum. The reason for starting this forum is to get people from all over the world to present there forthright views and to get some concrete ideas regarding this issue, On how we can improve this world and what can be done by an ordinary citizen like us, So that we are able to contribute to this world in a better way.

09:13 AM Dec 19 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lifes a bitch

United States

i think that we need to all stop praying to god to fix the mess we are in and start doing it with our own bare hands. if you want to chang the world you must first unite the people who are being shit on by the rich. there is no such thing as peace for humanity we are and always will be greedy and power hungry. you just have to choose the lesser of the two evils.

05:00 PM Dec 14 2011 |

Sarameda

United States

Jetish. You are asking the right questions. You are on the right path. There is beauty in this world, even though you know there should be more of it. When you find it, even though it is in such small doses, hold on to it. That is all we really have for now. But maybe if people like you and me hold onto the good and the beauty we will feed it the energy it needs to multiply. Much love. -Sara

09:22 AM Dec 29 2011 |

Wishtofree

Canada

I feel you man. The world is fucked…That’s all. Most of us can’t get along because we are too greedy, we take advantage, we hate. Sometimes I wish wars would stop, but our greed can’t stop wars. We judge people based on there skin,race, religion, and there money. Only thing we care about is “pride”. Fuck “Pride”. What can we do with “pride”. “pride” is nothing but yourself. Only reason we don’t have peace is because we don’t think all the same. We have different minds and beliefs. We can’t agree with one another. Learn to know your enemy, and see how his life is like. Full of sadness.-

09:28 PM Feb 03 2012 |

RamsesIV

United States

We need broad, sweeping reform and change. Some things the United States government for one could implement:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W3U3CPkDcTcvMPxc3aSJ-VomyhgfhRqJaULfhrXGLMU/edit

02:19 AM Mar 05 2012 |

soverytrue

United States

NOW THAT WE HAVE SO MANY FILTHY WHORES AND LESBIANS IN THIS WORLD TODAY THAT GOD HAS CREATED, IT CERTAINLY FUCKS IT UP FOR US STRAIGHT MEN THAT ARE REALLY LOOKING TO MEET A GOOD STRAIGHT WOMAN NOW. MANY WOMEN TODAY ARE VERY FILTHY LOW LIFE PIGS, WITH A VERY BAD ATTITUDE PROBLEM. YES GOD REALLY FUCKED UP CREATING FILTHY TRASH LIKE THEM, AND WHAT THE HELL WAS THE FUCKIN MORON THINKING ABOUT AT THE TIME?

07:33 PM Jun 01 2012 |

Mellowman

Italy

Let’s not just think about human beings here.  Let’s think about everything.  From living organisms to trees or brush.  Everything on this earth and in this world deserves a chance to live.  I’m not saying we should go overboard, but we should atleast consider what or who we may be affecting when we take actions.

For instance: A tree may be home to many birds or a family of squrels.  Why should we take that away from them?  You would be heartbroken if those squrrels or birds did something to cause you to lose your home, whether you have family in it or not.

12:29 AM Oct 31 2012 |

stevo2020

Australia

Eliminate the human race!!  Whilst humans live on this world its always going to be fucked up. The species that thinks its superior is infact the dumbest, Greed is the catalyst to corrupt humanity. Animals are far more civilised than humans. Wake up!! Tha only future for a better world is the one when the human race has destroyed itself into extinction!!!!

10:39 PM Nov 01 2012 |

mystic1

United Kingdom

lets start with GREED lack of respect for our fellow human beings lack of morality  and damn little genuine love and caring  in society  little or no family values  evident in todays’s world  a nice recipe FOR THE FUCKED UP world we live in amen

05:00 AM Feb 04 2014 |