Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

cartoons in learning English...

shine_core

shine_core

Denmark

Hi to every one…English Language unites different nationalities and its the language of business. Thats why its important to learn English Language. The fun and educational way of learning  English is through colorful images…With this one can remember certain English terms. Like on this site mingoville.com Mingoville is a universe inhabited by flamingos who can speak only English. Mingoville is available in 32 languages and contains a number of fun exercises in reading, spelling and writing; grammar, games, songs, mobile fun and many more. 

Its primary a site for kids learning English but its good for adults to, I tried it and it improved my listening ability… Hope this can help you guys… Feedbacks are appreciated…. 

04:01 PM Jun 02 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Green Alice

Russian Federation

Are you a promoter?

I remember one funny cartoon from my childhood. I can't remember its title. There was (a bear?) Muzzy who ate clock, and Covex who thought he was very clever, and a princess who was kidnapped by him every time.

11:04 PM Jun 14 2008 |

Pavlionka

Pavlionka

Belarus

lol, Fuzzy Muzzy! I remember him tooLaughing

But honestly, I think South Park made much more for improving my EnglishWink

07:07 AM Jun 15 2008 |

wannalearnenglish

American Samoa

good site thx

10:00 PM Jun 18 2008 |