Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Merry Christmas to All Friends

Nida786

Nida786

Pakistan

Best Wishes and Happy Merry Christmas to All Friends!

Nida!

Contact Me…........ 

05:53 AM Dec 24 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Nida786

Nida786

Pakistan

oh no…..........no reply.??

10:50 AM Dec 25 2006 |

Felice

Felice

Philippines

Hello! Nida786

Smile Thank you so much for your greetings.  You're a thoughtful friend who would spend time to create that very beautiful Christmas card for us members of englishbaby.

Don't worry, maybe our friends here are just busy celebrating this very important hokiday.  I'm sure in a few days, they will take notice of your greetings and the beautiful card.

I also would like to send Christmas card here for every one,  but I don't know how to insert pictures or images here.  Irsath, one of the good members here had given me the steps how to do it.  Unfortunately, I couldn't follow.  Maybe, I'm just slow to because my computer knowledge is self-study and therefore, limited.  I don't know the many computer terms and afraid to just click and click if I'm not sure of what I'm clicking. 

But, after the busyness of this holiday, I will review Irsath's lecture on how to insert picture/image here.  As soon as I know how, I will also send one here for everybody.

So, Nida, thank you again.  You're thoughtful and unselfish to have taken time to create that beautiful Christmas card.

Felice

02:07 PM Dec 25 2006 |

enaana

enaana

Slovenia

hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

merry xmas ewerybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ana 

04:42 PM Dec 26 2006 |

lcf8848

China

Thanks a lot