Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

i need a partner to improve myoral english ability

jack85

jack85

Germany

please help me ,we can improve our english ability together,to begain with,i ll introduce myself briefly ,and i m a colleage student now

my email :

qq:576816215

01:38 PM Dec 25 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ninka

Georgia

hello everyone…I'm Ninka from Georgia-its  little but very old and interesting country! I'll be glad to improve my english and find friends simultaneously! so lets talk…

12:38 PM Jan 25 2007 |

nidhijnj

nidhijnj

India

hi,i want some1 2improve my vocalbuary

04:24 PM Jan 26 2007 |

sanjay

sanjay

India

Hi  Anelise, I am very glad to receive ur mail.  I would like to tell u about myself, I am Sanjay from India, I'll be very glad if u tell me ur online time so that i could chat u and can improve, it is like an opportunity to have a new frid from miles away, I look forward ur reply.

Best regards

Urs Frnd Sanjay 

04:04 AM Jan 27 2007 |

harpyeagle

Panama

hi Liem what a beautiful name you have! i'm studing English at national Panama I'm freshmen but i'm glad to write you and i hope to help you improve your english there are different steps you should follow.

* use your dictionary wherever you are

*listen music ,watch movies,read newspapers and practice, practice and practice.

By the way write and say me something about you i'll be waiting for your reply.

04:15 PM Jan 27 2007 |

glaeken

glaeken

Philippines

Hello everyone…for those who need help in improving their english, just send me a private message..will be more than willing to assist you.

10:27 PM Jan 27 2007 |

tobaccos

tobaccos

Turkey

we can talk by mic on msn and skype

msn:

09:06 AM Jan 29 2007 |

Flo Teng

China

i strongly need improve my oral English, who can add me to be friend so we can pratise together.thanks.

08:21 AM Feb 01 2007 |

aleena

aleena

Philippines

I will be happy to help you all with your English. Please message me so I can give you my MSN or Yahoo ID.

04:52 PM Feb 09 2007 |

sibolga

sibolga

Indonesia

Hello, I am Sibolga also need a partner to improve my skill in English language, Please have a chance to get on wiht me, I am willing to be a part of an English lerner,

Chao…........

02:35 AM Feb 10 2007 |

s-samvel

Russian Federation

hi my name   is Samvel i am from Armeniya but now i live in Moscow. i am not sure that you now anything about Armeniya though it is not so important i will tell you about it if you want. i will be glad to talk to you i want to improve my english, too.    

05:19 PM Feb 10 2007 |