Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

How do we Know the real friends?

Sami Saad

Sami Saad

Bahrain

Are the people that you know now real friends or just someone you got to knowing though some previous mistakes?

Best regards

Sami 

06:27 PM Dec 26 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

harpyeagle

Panama

hi! Sami happy new year! this is a very hard question because when you feel that you can trust in your friends they let you know who are they. right know a person who is really close to  me has made me feel very sad. eventhough we need to accept people with their mistakes sometimes this mistakes hurt you and this is not so good

09:19 PM Dec 27 2006 |

harpyeagle

Panama

hi! Sami happy new year! this is a very hard question because when you feel that you can trust in your friends they let you know who are they. right know a person who is really close to  me has made me feel very sad. eventhough we need to accept people with their mistakes sometimes this mistakes hurt you and this is not so good

09:19 PM Dec 27 2006 |

meimeiding

meimeiding

China

to be friend who must be honest to each other ,the one should be help you when you need his help.actually ,we are don;t know what kind of friend we had met in the social. we need chance to met one close friend ?maybe we will never meet this kind of freind in this world .whatever we do whereever we go ,we should remember one rule that nothing to lost when you help soneone need to help ..

03:08 AM Dec 28 2006 |

D_ahmad

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi Sami
It's realy hard to find a real friend; but it's possible. You can test your friends in different situation. For example when you have a problem you can ask them to help you. If they help you, they can be your real friend.

08:11 AM Dec 30 2006 |

srimathi

India

Hi D_ahmad,

i can't accept you openion. If you are expecting something to your friends means you should not be a good friend for him. You do not ask help to him. Automaticaly he will come and help you if he or she is a true friend. Thats the friendship. And one more thing. You do not  test your friends. If you testing them means you are beliving them right?. First try to belive your friends. By regular relationship you know of him/her. 

Thanks & Regards,

srimathi. 

08:28 AM Jan 09 2007 |

Red_Hot

Red_Hot

Venezuela

the circunstances in which you knew your friends are irrelevant….. what is really important is that the real friends are the ones who are backing you up when you are having troubles.

It´s easy to find real friends, you just have to trust them Wink

01:25 PM Jan 09 2007 |

srimathi

India

HI  Red_Hot linux,

How are you? 

05:16 AM Jan 10 2007 |