Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

What is the most popular sport in your country?

Ozimar Bernardino

Brazil

I'm from brazil and here the most popular sport is the football, and in your country? what is the most popular sport?

06:02 PM Jun 13 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

~Doris~

~Doris~

China

In our country, i think ping-pong is the best important sport .because ping-pong is invented in our country,isn't it?

what's more, there are most people loving basketball.

i think the basketball  is the best popular sport.

05:16 AM May 29 2009 |

cooperhj

China

basketball i think, most of my friends are like to play basketball

06:01 AM May 29 2009 |

Felice

Felice

Philippines

In my country, the Philippines, the favorite sport is BASKETBALL.   \as of this writing the world reknowned HARLEM GLOBE TROTTERS is here for a show which is a sell-out.

As for me, my favorite sport is tennis, every weekday mornings.

10:03 AM May 30 2009 |

arturs

arturs

Latvia

ICE HOCKEY :D

In Latvia, in Riga where i am, people love hockey very much.  i would say it goes like this

ice hockey

basketball

football

some areas basketball is more popular, but hockey gets more people to watch.  we follow three leagues, latvian league, khl, and nhl :)  We love hockey!

08:44 AM Sep 16 2009 |

wings_of_a_butterfly

Turkey

football football footballl

08:47 AM Sep 16 2009 |

nibble

Argentina

Hello, I'm claudio from argentine…in my country the most popular sports is soccer. My favorite team is boca juniors

02:50 PM Sep 16 2009 |

Efri Shan

Efri Shan

Indonesia

Footba£l is the most popular sport in my country.Not only in downtown but also in the village, especially before celebrate Independent Day.There’s always football championship!

10:00 PM Sep 16 2009 |

))~~#~~RO$E~~%~~((

Saudi Arabia

Equation and football,,

10:37 PM Sep 16 2009 |

ben1234321

Australia

In Australia its AFL football. its not football as in soccer but a different version. Its a rough sport. awesome to watch, even better to  play

03:46 AM Oct 17 2009 |

su9arlovewho

China

Basket ball in People's Republic of China

06:15 AM Oct 17 2009 |