Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

would you like to be my friend?

rxning

rxning

China

I'm from china and a Chinese, I'm here for making friends from all over the world and improving my English,

I'm 45 year old, you may send me messages if you want to be my friend,of course ,I'd like to be your friends. 

06:57 AM Jun 23 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

marcular

marcular

China

HI. my name is marcular. i am from china too.nice to meet you. now i am in shenzhen,it's a very beautiful city! welcome to shenzhen!

05:29 AM Jul 02 2008 |

rxning

rxning

China

hi Ryo23T! glad to meet you, would you like to be my friend?

I hope we can be friend. 

06:13 AM Jul 02 2008 |

rxning

rxning

China

hi marcular! nice to meet you too,I'm in panjin city of liaoning province,It is a oilfield city and third oilfield in china, have you been to liaoning? I have been to shenzhen  in 1991.It's certainly a beautiful city, I'll go there if I have a chance, welcome you to panjin

06:37 AM Jul 02 2008 |

rxning

rxning

China

hi nest821,nice to meet you here,Russia is neighbour is china, thank you very much for you willing help me in English,I'm the same as you,I'd like to help If I can, I hope we can be good friend, would you like to be my friend?

06:49 AM Jul 02 2008 |

marcular

marcular

China

hi rxning. i have never been to liaoning before. But i've got a friend in Ha er bin. He work together with me in shenzhen. Now he's back at home. i think people in northern china are more passional, you and my old colleague.

06:53 AM Jul 02 2008 |

Adelasem

Adelasem

United Arab Emirates

Yes Amal I like 2 B your friend, my email is:

my name is Magdy from Dubai, all the best

Regards

Magdy

08:19 AM Jul 02 2008 |

Adelasem

Adelasem

United Arab Emirates

Yes Amal I like 2 B your friend, my email is:

my name is Magdy from Dubai, all the best

Regards

Magdy

08:19 AM Jul 02 2008 |

rxning

rxning

China

hi carcular! It's right what you said,northerner are very passional . bold and unconstrained,like to make friend,I be born and grow up in north,but my ancestral home isn't laoning, my ancestral home is guangxi ,I'm a southerner, but I' m character of northerner,I work in laohe oilfield and am a accountant,my english is very poor,so I hope you can help me, I'll be happy if you can,I hope we can keep in touch and strengthen communication and further our friendship.

08:20 AM Jul 02 2008 |

rxning

rxning

China

hi carcular! It's right what you said,northerner are very passional . bold and unconstrained,like to make friend,I be born and grow up in north,but my ancestral home isn't laoning, my ancestral home is guangxi ,I'm a southerner, but I' m character of northerner,I work in laohe oilfield and am a accountant,my english is very poor,so I hope you can help me, I'll be happy if you can,I hope we can keep in touch and strengthen communication and further our friendship.

08:21 AM Jul 02 2008 |

Adelasem

Adelasem

United Arab Emirates

no thanks

08:21 AM Jul 02 2008 |