Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

What is success?

Adriana15

Adriana15

Mexico

People think that success is to have a lot of money or  material things , but is it success?A topic mentions   that success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal.

If we know what our goal is and the plan to follow to achieve it, we can be a successful people.I think that the money is not success.  

Money is a result of success, but people think that having money is synonymous of success. 

So if I want to have  success in my life I have to set a goal, then I need to make a plan to achieve my own goal and Finally I must to follow and  being  constant.

I think that to have goals and dreams is the first step to become us in success people. 

FOR YOU WHAT IS SUCCESS?

12:40 PM Jul 03 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Otonashi Saya

Saudi Arabia

I agree with you,  success means achieving your dreams and goals and being satisfied with who you are

03:55 PM Jul 03 2008 |

MARTXUKI

Spain

Whenever you accomplish doing something you succeed. It doesn’t matter what kind of activity you do. Anyway, it seems that if tyou don’t get money in your life, you haven’t been able to do anything, because money makes world go.

01:29 PM Jul 19 2008 |

curlygirl

curlygirl

Turkey

I can only add you,success is achieving happiness.

08:44 PM Jul 19 2008 |

nono_cute

nono_cute

Iraq

hi Adriana…how r u? i hope u fine…as i'm missin ur messages n comments..lol Adriana success is like RUBI just to marry Hector cuz hes rich n then to regret this marriage cuz Alejandro's become rich…........LOL i'm just kiddin dnt take it seriously….HAHAHA …TCLaughing

10:13 PM Jul 19 2008 |

Marek_T

Marek_T

Slovakia

Success is just your personal feeling that affect other people

12:57 PM Jul 24 2008 |