Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

How to learn English?

ilyasma

ilyasma

Sri Lanka

Good Day Friends!

The easy way to learn English is surrounding us with English. Take notes in English, put English books around your room, and listen to English language radio broadcasts, watch English news, movies and television.  Speak English with your friends whenever you can. The more English material that you have around you, the faster you will learn English

Now it’s your turn what do you say?

Good luck with your English.

Mohammed AI

http://spokenenglishhelp.blogspot.com/

10:40 AM Jul 04 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Mathew

India

Yes man, what you said is correct!

You can achieve only those targets that you have set! Finally the desire level alone will contribute our wish to speak English!

All the best to all!

11:02 AM Jul 04 2008 |

ilyasma

ilyasma

Sri Lanka

Thank you and feel free to share you own tips too

03:20 PM Jul 04 2008 |

flower20

flower20

Netherlands

that right….......but sometimes isnot work with you like with your friends may be that is for secands and we forgot speak english then we rturn back to arbic language also listen to english language news radio it’s good idea i tried that it’s work with me .your idea is nice friend

09:45 PM Jul 04 2008 |

ilyasma

ilyasma

Sri Lanka

Good Day!

YOu know what?

You are like a new baby…

When you were a baby, did you understand what was your mamma talking about in your own language? When you were one year old, did you understand everything? Of course not! But you learned to undertand by listening your mamma ya? Remember that, we learned to understand our own language by listening, weeks, months, and years afer that, we learned to speak our own language. Thank about that age…

WE are like that baby… If you trust on that, don't worry if you don't understand keep listening… day after day you will come to know what it is exactly.

Babies learn their language slowly…

First they learn to listen, then they learn to talk, finally, they can read and write.

Good Luck with your English

05:17 AM Jul 05 2008 |

flower20

flower20

Netherlands

thank you very much ILYASMA

09:02 PM Jul 05 2008 |

ilyasma

ilyasma

Sri Lanka

Good Day!

Nobody likes to hear their own voice on tape but it is good to compare your tapes from time to time.  You may be so impressed with the progress you are making.

Good Luck

Smile

01:32 PM Jul 06 2008 |

ilyasma

ilyasma

Sri Lanka

Good Day!

Do you think reading an inspirational quest in the morning, not only inspires you but also improves your word power

If you would like to read some cool quest, feel free to visit my blog at http://inspireyourday.blogspot.com/

I wish you a nice day…

08:55 AM Jul 19 2008 |

josue14

josue14

Cote D'Ivoire

i don't know can you help me 

02:07 PM Jul 19 2008 |

飞翔海洋

China

Good luck!Thank you for your sharing about learing enlish with everyone!Really I learing a lot!

02:19 PM Jul 19 2008 |