Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

E-baby doesn't show e-mail address in forums... This is WRONG...

buli_dardana

Albania

E-baby does't have to hide e-mail address. Why? We want to learn English and practising online is the best way to improve it. There is no reason to hide the e-mail address. I saw in lot of forums these word: "This is my e-mail:    "—-Nothing more. And the other one: Why the new post goes at the end of the forum? It will be better if they goes in the begining of form. There are some forums with thausand of post and nobody will go in the end for see the last post. This is my opinion. What do you think about this?

06:23 PM Jul 13 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Yes..You are definitely right.. :)

%100 right..

:D:D No no not %100… :S You are %500 right.. :)

Yes I should see the newest comment on forum..But in the 1. page there are the oldest comments.. It is too stupidly :S

It must change..!

06:46 PM Jul 13 2008 |

holly&honey

China

i couldn't agree more.

06:10 AM Jul 14 2008 |

flora123

flora123

China

hahahaha.right,i agree with you.

To be honest,I dont wanna see that old comments anymore.When i enter the forum,i really wanna see some new things and ideas rather than pervious posts.  

02:05 PM Jul 16 2008 |

Mapleleaf Man

Canada

I think there should be more forum posts per page, about double the current number. Every now and then I go through several pages of posts and make a comment on an old one just to bring it back to the start again. :)

03:18 AM Jul 17 2008 |

Dan Evans

Dan Evans

China

it's too terrible…I'm agree with it

04:00 PM Jul 19 2008 |

fathma

fathma

Taiwan

Old comments ?

Aren't they discussing the same issues ?

To think it out,I believe that it has a reason for that.To read it from the beginning,I could easily get what they are talking about . If not from beginning,is there anyone who could tell me where to start the discussion ?

06:37 AM Jul 20 2008 |