Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

hi im new.i need some people to..

Linthar

Linthar

Turkey

hi its alper from turkey.

i need some people to help me about incrasing my english level.

so who can help me about it?

thanx ! Smile

12:11 PM Jul 19 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

irawati

Indonesia

Hello, Linthar. My name is Irawati. I have the same problems with you. I need some partner in the conversation to improve my skills. May I join to share in conversation ? Hopefully we can help each other to increase our English.

05:17 AM Jul 20 2008 |

jazzygirl_1991

United States

Hi. My name is Sharifah. I am American and I live in the Middle East. If you would like help with your English, you can send me a message at my page. Smile

11:04 AM Jul 20 2008 |

blueolive

blueolive

China

Hi, I seldom come here , my English is not good , I like it and I eager to improve it so much .You are an English-speaker , I think you can give me some nice advice.I appreciate you so much.

06:25 AM Jul 21 2008 |

qxbess

qxbess

China

Hi,My english name is bess.I am a chinese girl.I want to make friends.But my english is not very good.I think friends can help me about englishSmile

02:39 PM Jul 21 2008 |

Zaika+

Zaika+

Ukraine

The best way to improve your ERnglish is to speak, speak and speak and repeat, repeat…. Without practice you won’t succeed!

05:45 PM Jul 21 2008 |