Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Want to make friends!

GaliyaGaliya

Russian Federation

My name is Galiya. My English becomes worse and worse, cause I have no any practice…. so I decided to communicate in English more and make friends here! Smile

02:23 PM Jul 21 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

candy xu

China

Embarassed

05:51 AM Jul 30 2008 |

sweetlyan2008

China

my skype name is sweetlyan2008

01:37 PM Jul 30 2008 |

wangyou8115

China

Me too,want to make friends,It's can help me and you to practice english,but I can't use MSN except email. Can we use email to connect, my email is and .

10:29 PM Jul 30 2008 |

wangyou8115

China

Yeah,that's good idea

10:35 PM Jul 30 2008 |

rxning

rxning

China

hi Galiya! may you introduce yourself and your country to me,example, where do you live in ? what is your hobby? what are you interested in? so and so, I really want to know more about you.

01:13 AM Jul 31 2008 |

Zaika+

Zaika+

Ukraine

He everybody!

How are you today??? It's nice to make friends in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who want to make friends with a Ukranian girl??? To improve English together? You are welcome!!!!!

09:09 AM Jul 31 2008 |

candy xu

China

anyone who want to practice English,can write down your contact,like E-mail address,or msn,then we can talk there everyday ringht?My msn address is:welcome add me to be a good friend,wait for english amateurs.

01:54 AM Aug 01 2008 |

candy xu

China

oh,my god,I have write down the msn address,but it can't be shown.why?

can only chat with you here?

01:57 AM Aug 01 2008 |

Sazuke

Sazuke

Indonesia

hi guys….

i hope we can doing practice english together…..

c u

05:50 AM Aug 01 2008 |