Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

i need all of you to improve my english and exchange postcards if you want as well :)

funky_17

funky_17

Turkey

i am searching for exchanging postcards , and also for improving my english .) my msn is      . if you are interested , just add me and then we can talk :)

take care of yourself all of you !! and i am looking forward to getting mails from you:)

Loves from Turkey ( my paradise )

08:42 PM Jan 15 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

dspcarlos

Chile

hi there… im a chilean..and like you I need to imporobe my english soon, my graduate time is comming, so i need speak english within this year…

if someone can talk.. just add me.. my msn is dspcarlos at hotmail dot com, greetings all of u…

05:53 AM Jan 16 2007 |

funky_17

funky_17

Turkey

hi cattie! thx for your mail . can u plz add my msn so that we can talk.

if u add , plz write me that i am cattie . im very keen on chinese and chinese culture  baibai :) waiting ur  adding :)

05:56 AM Jan 16 2007 |

funky_17

funky_17

Turkey

hi  chilean good to see your mail. and thx for it  but can u write your msn adress full coz i didnt understand anything . can u plz add me        this is my msn adress:)

take care of yourself bye

05:57 AM Jan 16 2007 |

funky_17

funky_17

Turkey

funky__17 at hotmail . com is my msn adress if you are interested just add me :)

03:00 PM Jan 16 2007 |