Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

The physical sings of a beautiful woman

Abukato

Abukato

Somalia

A very beautiful woman is to be phisicaly consist of many countries: The face should be Idian,the hair should be German,the eyes should be Scandanavian,the height should be Turkish,the colour should be Arab, the breast should be Chinese, the Va…should be Philipino and the erection should be French.

09:18 AM Jul 28 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Pavlionka

Pavlionka

Belarus

And ideal man should have at least a little brain!

09:40 AM Jul 28 2008 |

Abukato

Abukato

Somalia

A very beautiful woman is to be phisicaly consist of many countries:
The face should be Idian,the hair should be German,the eyes should be Scandanavian,the height should be Turkish,the colour should be Arab, the breast should be Chinese, the Va…should be Philipino and the arac… should be French.

11:15 AM Jul 28 2008 |

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

Unfortunately, most men are not smart enough to tell what kind of beautiful women should be.Undecided

All they care about is just face, hair and breasts…..The most important point is usually to be ignored. Soul it is…right?

Any women could be beautiful for their grace and kind soul.

Anyway what you can get from others depends on what you can offer. That's the rule…....

12:46 PM Jul 28 2008 |

Mapleleaf Man

Canada

Yay Maggie! Great answer to a ridiculous original statement. 

Pavlionka, a great point made! Obviously the original poster missed your point completely. Hahahaha.

Abukato, this is 2008, not the Middle Ages.  

07:15 AM Jul 29 2008 |

Abukato

Abukato

Somalia

I am right.

07:52 AM Jul 29 2008 |

marcular

marcular

China

hey pavlionka,

i am totally agree with you!

excellent!

09:09 AM Jul 29 2008 |

wind1985

China

agree Maggie Guo! the soul is the most important in womens disposition

03:26 PM Jul 29 2008 |

zara_gee

zara_gee

India

I think all the human beign is beutiful. specially those who loves. this makes every one beautiful.

07:03 AM Jul 30 2008 |

tomjan

tomjan

Poland

I have always liked good provocation. 10 points for Abukato. Smile

but maybe we could start some serious discussion in this field?!?

Is here anyone who may say "I  don't care about face, hair, breast, muscles, beauty"?

Is here anyone who try to find beautiful soul in stinking homeless person or even odoriferous handicapped person? 

Few weeks ago I have given a hand  handicapped woman (on invalid cart) to get inside to tram. She was making many chaotic moves (with hands) and strange sounds (she couldn't speak). The people all(young and old and kids) was looking like on alien/UFO. I have asked (despite I didn't  expect any answer) how many  way station is she going.  After few trials fortunately i have "switched" to her strange sounds and understood answer (six stations). I have gone up with her to help her get out from tram. Because we have had a little time i have asked what happened that  she is breaking through town alone. she answered that nothing special. And that she is from years real prisoner – prisoned in her room – she scare go out. And this real prisoner was created by us – society (which only see face, hair, breast, muscles, beauty – added by me)!!! But actually she is finishing with this and everyday "escapes" from her 4wall (she was going to theater).  And we was talking (with extreme difficulties but with understanding) through all way. When she gone her way I have realized (with real fright and sorrow) that she is "strange" in our society because the little part of her brain responsible for body move and speak was damaged. and this damage make us unable to find soul in her…

What this lesson have taught me? That even thous which are shouting  "YOU ONLY

CARE ABOUT FACE AND BREAST, LOOK FIRST AT MY SOUL!!!"  are doing the same.

If someone want to ask what about me in this case I answering: I could not first throw a stone ! I also care about all this physical "components" Wink.

tom 

ps.I dont agree with you zara_gee, pedophiles really LOVES kids. are they beautiful?!? 

03:29 PM Jul 30 2008 |

tomjan

tomjan

Poland

? why my post is crossed out ?

03:31 PM Jul 30 2008 |