Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

can anyone help me to correct the grammatical mistake. it is my writing .thanx a lot ~~^^ i really want to improve my English~

oscarwukaka

Taiwan

Information Theory Applied abbreviates to ITA. This is a practical passage too. Why I say so? This is because before I read this article, I think it could be a very theoretical article, but when I read it deep, it really taught me how to use the theory and what experiment did researcher make before. For example, researcher Taylor made a deletion survey. He deleted every useless word in a passage, and let tested people to fill in the missing word. Surprisingly, most filled words do not match the deleted words. From this research, researcher discovered that in order to expect or know the content efficiently, every one like to fill in their own things to fill in the unexpected states. As a result of this reason, some of the messages exposing in own world might be wrong and even fake at all. We should be attention and keep an eye in every moment.     

08:01 PM Aug 07 2008 |