Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Olmpic games

hanshao305

China

Let' guess how mang medals your country will get?

12:59 PM Aug 12 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

valdemar3000

Russian Federation

Hi. Russia have only 2 gold, 6 silver and 3 bronze awards. I deeply disappointed with Russian team.

11:54 AM Aug 13 2008 |

latin-lover

Italy

I'm very proud about my country which oscillate beetwin 4 o 5 place.

You have to think that Italy is a small country with less inhabitants in comparison to China or USA or other big countries

12:20 PM Aug 13 2008 |

hanshao305

China

Italy is not a small country ,I suppose Italy is a very beautiful country 

11:27 AM Aug 14 2008 |

Mapleleaf Man

Canada

Well, Canada has 1/40th the population of China, and 1/10th of the population of the US. I don't think you will find too many Canadian medals so far, but that doesn't prevent us from trying. We don't shed tears about winning silver, we don't shed tears over winning no medals at all. You won't find Canadians celebrating a victory in any kind of 'in your face' way. It just isn't the way we do things. Good luck to everyone. Winning all the gold medals doesn't make you a better person or your country a better place than anywhere else. By 2010 Canada will have had the Olympics three times, since 1976. To me, that means something more than the medal count. 

09:20 PM Aug 14 2008 |

weixian108e

China

until now,my country has got 22 gold  medals, and there are totally 32 medals china has got. I do not know how many  medals my country will get ,but i believe that she will be the best in the world!

12:41 AM Aug 15 2008 |

argent clover

China

possible 30+gold at last~

04:27 AM Aug 15 2008 |