Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

comment on civil project

肖可

肖可

China

hi,I am a chinese girl ,graduate from an engineering college last year.Intending to improve my oral english in project,I would like to making friends with everybody all around the world,who devote himself/herself in project cost or engineering management.can you  meet my desire ?

02:56 AM Aug 18 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

dlh851206

dlh851206

China

smart girl,you written enlish is very good ,l want to improve my written english in project and also improve my oral english,l would like to make friend with you ,can you meet my desire?

let me introduce myself to you ,l am from jiang xi province,l graduate from Junior college in nanchang last year,l am working in a shipping company in wuxi,which is a Finland single-owner investment company.

last ,with my best wishes to you

07:44 AM Aug 18 2008 |

肖可

肖可

China

It's the very time for us to be friends.thanks for your joining.best wishes.and can you tell me something about your work?i'd like to know more things from you, then it can prompt our communication.

03:48 AM Aug 19 2008 |

HunYaw

HunYaw

Thailand

i’m beginer for english..

01:19 AM May 16 2012 |