Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

improve english

warner1

Poland

Hi

I would like to improve my english – is there anybody who can help me? I've got a msn and gg – we can teach each other if you want. 

10:38 AM Jan 29 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

brother.trindade

Brazil

Hi,

My name is Marcelo, is soo good see that there is a place where we can change ideas about english.

God bless you. 

Marcelo ( from Brazil )

Meu msn is :

09:09 PM Feb 02 2007 |

omsuwal

Nepal

it will be wonderfull to be online with you whenever we get time to hang on to improve our english ourselves.

04:49 AM Feb 03 2007 |

radha2t

India

yes we can

09:00 AM Feb 03 2007 |

irfanbashirdar

India

i have a keen interest in english language and somebody told me just search for the native speaker or that person who has hold on it.So plz help me in this regard.I am very slow in speaking and sometimes i stuck of words and that time i feel i am good for nothing.

10:39 AM Feb 03 2007 |

jiexing86912576

China

HI   I am a Chinese girl and want to make some friends who Speaken English is well  My MSN address is    welcome to make friend with meSmile

11:55 AM Feb 03 2007 |

bluesky_alone89

Malaysia

hye..my teacher give me a web 4 learn english..

02:49 PM Feb 03 2007 |

brother.trindade

Brazil

Hi,

My name is Marcelo ( from Brazil ), if somebody want talking with me, and both, improve our english, contact me.

My MSN is :

and my e-mail is :

Hugs

Marcelo. 

12:54 AM Feb 06 2007 |

tecsun.wang

China

I'm glad to make friend with you,my msn: tecsun.wang # hotmail.com

07:40 AM Feb 06 2007 |

marek4241

marek4241

Poland

Hello
I'm Mark from Poland, I'm learning English, my English is bad, maybe talk with me?
my e-mail MSN marek4241 at hotmail dot com

Marek

08:17 AM Feb 06 2007 |

thanhpham79

Viet Nam

Well, I'm new here, too. My yahoo id is gorillachirag, we can talk together sometimes if you have time. Take care and best wishes.

04:48 PM Feb 08 2007 |