Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

improve english

warner1

Poland

Hi

I would like to improve my english – is there anybody who can help me? I've got a msn and gg – we can teach each other if you want. 

10:38 AM Jan 29 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

liyigood

liyigood

China

can i chat with you

03:14 AM Feb 11 2007 |

LiliRose

LiliRose

France

Hi,

I am French and I would like to improve my English TOO !!!!Laughing  My MSN is  ....teach me English and I'll teach you French if you want !!

02:14 AM Feb 17 2007 |

fahood

fahood

Saudi Arabia

Hellow every body here ,I am happy to join this website , I want to improve my english language , I hope from every body here to contact me any time.

Thank's

07:29 PM Feb 27 2007 |

knacky2008

knacky2008

China

Hello, everyone!I am newly arrived English not good later hope that everyone can help me to thank

10:35 PM Feb 27 2007 |

sweetsono

Pakistan

hi

i want to improve my english .please help me

sono 

10:54 PM Feb 27 2007 |

marsow

marsow

China

oh..u come from Brazil?  at  my hometown.. have a lot of people left home to Brazil .. of course there is no me … but hopely  we can acknowledge each other..

so i am eager to looking forward your reply and my email: marsow80hotmail.com

02:01 AM Feb 28 2007 |

liyigood

liyigood

China

hi ,thank you ,my msn is

09:41 AM Feb 28 2007 |

salih_kara

Turkey

I can help you

02:01 PM Feb 28 2007 |

mcjaion

Sweden

I want to be better in english too, you can add me to your contact list in msn.

my msn is jaiaon_88@ hotmail.com hope to talk to you soon. 

04:57 PM Feb 28 2007 |

nuan_123

nuan_123

India

hi,

I am also always think of improving my english and I put a lot of effert to improve it. I am not too bad in english but sometimes i feel that I am not upto that standard and still feel that I need a lot of improvement.

I am always on the look for the people who can help me to increase my enrichment of english. If you think so, you can help me out and it will be helpful to both of us.

Bye  

12:40 PM Mar 01 2007 |