Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Help with a job interview in English aaahhhgg!!

monisa

Mexico

Hi All!

Well, i will have an interview at english i am a little nervious, could you get me some advices to be relax and be shure that i want listen and answer??

Wink

Thank u  in advance!!

see ya!

Monisa, Mexico

01:18 AM Aug 24 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

pink angel

pink angel

Saudi Arabia

ok

i will try to help you since i have entered alot of interview

the must important thing is to sleep early the night before the interview day eat well

go to the interview on time do not be late , wear a perfect suit , bring your papers mean cv all certification , try to prepare your self for the interview by memorising some excllent answeres for question you expect them to ask you like talk about your self , what are the experinces do you have and so on, try to sit relax in the interview and do not shake your hand or leg and don ot put your hand  cross as if you are feeling superior than the person who is infront of you   

11:51 AM Aug 24 2008 |

piltir

piltir

Spain

Try watching videos in English, a film better, the days before and it will help you to understand what they tell you and to reply. I did it the night before I had an interview in English and it really helped.

I hope it helps you too and the interview goes well!

12:42 PM Aug 24 2008 |