Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

hou say love ??????

bbbfish

bbbfish

China

my friend lulu,she like guy,but she don't know hou say .who can help her

02:07 AM Sep 22 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

bbbfish

bbbfish

China

thankyou

02:21 AM Sep 22 2008 |

Turnedo

Turnedo

Spain

I'd recommend her to be as natural as possible, as she really is in normal situations. 

03:07 AM Sep 22 2008 |

xblily

xblily

China

i don't know ,IF me like guy.Frist T Will Say I like you if guy can ACCept .Than I say T love you.HEHE

03:13 AM Sep 22 2008 |

kiri10

kiri10

Philippines

You don't need to tell him that you like him..Just be as interesting person as you can be. Who knows; he might get attracted on you.

It just ok to tell someone that  you like him/her if you have this intuition that he/she has also an eye towards you. Otherwise; it hurts. ha ! ha!

04:54 AM Sep 22 2008 |

kiri10

kiri10

Philippines

It is just ok..

04:55 AM Sep 22 2008 |

kiri10

kiri10

Philippines

not—it just ok

04:55 AM Sep 22 2008 |

Retaj

Retaj

Saudi Arabia

firstly she should be sure about his feelings because maybe he have belovedCry,,,it is difficult kind of love,,,

God help herSmile

08:00 AM Sep 22 2008 |

chandiman

Sri Lanka

hi how

10:38 AM Sep 22 2008 |

mgorki_tuyen

Viet Nam

if you think you certainly love him (her) and if you are a girl i  think that you should write to him because when you write letter to him! you can tell hill all your thing  ( your feeling , when you love … so on) in my opinion, because you are a girl , so when you preceed his face  , you will not say about it esylier than what you will write in your letter. or maybe you can also ask for help of your friend ,or maybe , his friend . and the person who is asked for by you , will say about  it to him.

and if you are a man like me!( i am a man) i think you shuold find her and  say about your love to her . i think when you feel confedent , you can say and you are not afaid of anything which will be said by you !!!

and i hope i can also say about my heart to her who i love . maybe it is dificult to tell.the theory is  one way, practice is another way  ( ha ha ha ) .

anyway! goog luck to you !

i hope what i say will be helpful for  your singing heart! i really hope so .

nice to meet you .

if you can , please contact with me again !

bye !

08:07 AM Sep 25 2008 |