Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

what will you do if you be an(admin)in ebabywebsite just for one day!?

memo92

memo92

Qatar

I was bored and i was thinking of this Q..and I really want to know your answers:)

I know it is fun to be admin but it come with alot serious stuff xD

11:15 PM Oct 01 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Greg15

Greg15

Slovakia

i wouldnt like to kick or ban peoples out for nothink because i know how is it to be kicked for nothing and its abolutelly not good feeling because u almost cannt chat with nobody all u cann do is send slowly emails but thats not the point of chating as regards me. I wannt to chat with many peoples simultaneously. I hope the admin is reading this because i wa baned for nothing!!

04:50 PM Aug 11 2009 |

Bogle

Bogle

Germany

Kick out people who message girls randomly with sexual propositions.  Make the chat room members only so all identities are known.  Stop making topics stick to the top even though they are not the most popular.  Create separate chat rooms for religion and politics.  Ban people for racist comments in the forums (why don't they do this already???).  And maybe change the setting that signs us out so quickly.

09:24 PM Aug 12 2009 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Simple : Close this Site and create new Site that I was the Big Boss for new Site, Not Just Administrator! Watch out for my Rules !!Cool

03:35 AM Aug 13 2009 |

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

i think that i would add state….. like on the other sites, which shows your state at the moment , and if you're online everybody could see it

10:19 AM Aug 16 2009 |

jamal pachath

India

I will prohibit all sexy pictures and sexy chating through ebaby to utilise the spectators in the actual worth of ebaby.

10:23 AM Aug 16 2009 |

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

Leaf, do you need help??? Cool 

and agree with Jamal…. some pictures are disgusting!!!

10:28 AM Aug 16 2009 |

Unjust Angle

Saudi Arabia

i'll add anime in every spot in this site hehehe

12:06 PM Aug 16 2009 |

Mysterious Man

Fiji

l will  assign 1 admin in each room 24 hours…..So they can Keep an eye over All what is going on…and do what should be done…

Thanks….a very creative question

07:37 AM Oct 30 2009 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

If there are enough resources, I will gather all the most argumentative members from the most replied fora and have a live debate..

12:24 PM Nov 05 2009 |

colombac

Viet Nam

i will  banned  all  admine  excpet  me  and all memebers.

11:14 AM Apr 11 2013 |