Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

What is LOVE????

Nida786

Nida786

Pakistan

Hello friends

lets start to discuss on LOVE

in my point of View LOVE is an emotional intensity  

which arouse our inner feelings to do some thing good for

some one

what you say

please join

NIDA 

08:45 AM Feb 21 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

leo

Uzbekistan

Nida786 

Pakistan

Love!!! It is magic word. The nature's gift to humans. We love people for different reasons. We love our parents, our children, friends, her(him).  

"to love and being loved is the great happiness, but to feel falling from the sky of love is the great misfortune."A.P.Chechov.

08:57 AM Nov 24 2008 |

mickey1127

mickey1127

United States

Love is a choice. Love is more than attraction and more than arousal. Love chooses to give without any expectation of return, without judgment. Love is support of others to there good, without consideration of your own. Love, real Love, is past most people understanding, including mine at times.

So, What is LOVE??? I am really not sure how to answer, but I know it when I see it.

06:04 PM Nov 26 2008 |

joyce,xie

joyce,xie

China

I don't know what is LOVE

12:03 PM Nov 27 2008 |

stoph

stoph

Qatar

hi dears friends,

love in fact it`s a group of emotion , it`s that harmoney with outside and inside , but unfortunatlly we re humain its just a while , sorry for the lovvers .

so love is that first fire , just this chock for the beginning , after with habits and respect we contunie in right way.

and this my msn wecan talk about it ,

12:35 PM Nov 27 2008 |

simonli

simonli

China

love is your guide in your life, you need it

01:52 PM Nov 27 2008 |

sk8er

China

too young to talk about love

03:02 PM Nov 27 2008 |

gr8570106

China

Love includes many varieties

there in no meaning without love for us to live on the world

01:05 AM Nov 28 2008 |

garyxujie

garyxujie

China

Love is life

04:55 AM Nov 28 2008 |

garyxujie

garyxujie

China

Love is an important predictor of success, stability and relationship satisfaction. It is a multi-faceted concept.

08:09 AM Nov 28 2008 |

rayson

rayson

China

in my opinion:  love

everyone cann't leave it. and it exist in the world. and it's beside you . it may comes from you family or firends . may youself. if you blieve .it will come true

08:31 AM Nov 28 2008 |