Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

What is LOVE????

Nida786

Nida786

Pakistan

Hello friends

lets start to discuss on LOVE

in my point of View LOVE is an emotional intensity  

which arouse our inner feelings to do some thing good for

some one

what you say

please join

NIDA 

08:45 AM Feb 21 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

tyk0011981

tyk0011981

China

love is a emotion,which makes you sometimes can not distinguish good or bad.so when you love someone you feel happy!

06:27 AM Dec 02 2008 |

الرئيس

الرئيس

Yemen

I Love all Friendly people .

10:05 AM Apr 02 2009 |

Dream Land

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

Love is something we feel …it is special for only one person!!

10:11 AM Apr 02 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

When you're in love,you're like crazy,and when you're like crazy,that mean you're in love,and when you got both of that (love and crazy),thats mean…you're nearly to meet a psychiatrist or nearly….. going to be put into mental hospital…and when you got into mental hospital…( i really don't want to talk about it…)Smile

11:29 AM Apr 02 2009 |

rohitash

India

Love is an emotion that creats in side of heart. love is not only that which is done with lover but it can also be love to your parents, brother and sister and any one whom u find caring for u. love alway be where there you find some one cares for u thatsit.

please reply me if u find my answer good.

05:12 PM Apr 02 2009 |

Ali malayjerdi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

love is to give away what you have and  want other party .love is giving without expecting receiving! Love should not be contaminated with petty things then we can say love is a fart of every heart!

07:16 PM Apr 02 2009 |

Ali malayjerdi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

the best thing parents can give to their children is to love each other! Love is when dady comes back from work and smells sweaty and still mum kisses him!

07:27 PM Apr 02 2009 |

stoph

stoph

Qatar

hey ladys and men ,

i think  love it can created after married , also that can be before , but the blesse one is that come after engagement .

aller may alahh blesse you

10:39 AM Apr 03 2009 |

kellyxiedan

China

love is a beautiful thing .it makes you happy and sad .it's the important part in our life.we should learn to love others with our sincere heart.

03:13 PM Apr 25 2009 |

luckkitten7

Russian Federation

Love is everlasting,

I believe that's true. Cool

04:45 PM Apr 25 2009 |