Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

help me please? I wrote this. I hope you proofr

jindoyo

jindoyo

United States

I guess if Lincoln had not abolished slavery, many African Americans would not be able to live in freedom and not have equal rights even now.

If the Korean war had not begun, many people would not have died and Korea would become a more develped country. I hope Korea will become one country.

The US and the Soviet Union were trustees of Korea. So that’s why Korea was divided into two countries and it has been divided for 50 years.

02:46 PM Jan 09 2002 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

john

johnSuper Member!

United States

I (believe) if Lincoln had not abolished slavery, many African Americans would not be able to live in freedom and not have equal rights (today).

If the Korean war had not begun, many people would not have died and Korea would (have) become a more devel(o)ped country. I hope Korea (unifies someday).

The US and the Soviet Union were trustees of Korea. (That’s why the country has been divided in two for the past 50 years.)

Hope this helps!

John

08:45 PM Jan 10 2002 |

rimsky

Egypt

hi

Now,I think USA is doing the same things in Iraq and try to divided iraq to many territories

10:24 PM Sep 18 2007 |

negajuli

negajuli

Brazil

We spend too time talking about country problems. That is important, I know. But sometimes we don´t care about our family and friends. A group of 4 or 5 who live at the same house is divided. Who cares about it?! 

03:09 AM Sep 19 2007 |