Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

What do u live for

smiyia

smiyia

China

Hi, friend, have u thought what's your aim of life, what do u live for? I think it's a good question which worth everyone to think, most of people really don't know what they live for,  no exceptional am i  Maybe  the answer will change every time when u think of it, please ask yourself by heart, maybe it will help u to find the meaning of life.

now, my answer is , live in today, live for love. i just want to have a simple and happy life, sometimes, simple is best, i think

How about u,friend ?

05:00 AM Nov 10 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

luckyloud

luckyloud

Algeria

for me life is to make as much as possible of my good dreams come true, to bring satisfaction to you and all people around you.

09:07 AM Apr 26 2009 |

stantly

stantly

China

I am not clearly know the answer this question.But ,I think I live not just for myself ,there are so many people help ,love me ,I must do something to make them happy.Smile

03:00 PM Apr 26 2009 |

samsoumaasma

Algeria

HI  GOOD QUESTION

I AM WITH YOU PINK ANGEL

AND I TRY TO DO THIS

10:09 PM Apr 26 2009 |

vannessa21231

Thailand

i love this question <3

in fact, i don't know what are aims in my life. studying hard, being a good child, having good grade,etc are the best way in my life to make my parents happy.and i guess this is an aim in my life..i just know that i have to make my parents happy with me. well, in thailand, the better way to have a good job and have alot of money are having good grade and studying in the best university. after i have alot of money, i will take my parents to other countries where they want.

04:14 PM Apr 30 2009 |

smiyia

smiyia

China

u r right, just do ur best, don't  let yourself regret is ok.  Family is the is  so important in our life,  we can't live without it. 

i always try to be an independent and  outstanding and just don't want to let my parents disappointed, but it doesn't mean i have to earn lots of money in the future to let them live a rich life.  Parents just hope u can make ur life meaningful, experience and enjoy life

02:24 AM May 04 2009 |

gnomka

gnomka

Russian Federation

Hi, i think i live for process of life, I like to enjoy my life… but at the same time i live not for food or money.., I live for love, for happiness of my friends, happiness of my parents… life is so good, isn't it?

07:59 AM May 04 2009 |

leyla_

Turkey

hi! this is good question. I live for live. because I born and I must live:)

08:17 PM May 06 2009 |

oujo

oujo

United Arab Emirates

i think its really difficult question but, i will try to answer.

Mmmm as for me im living 4 tommorow and what will happen, what im waiting 4, what i expect to happen and why it happen.

i dont know if u will understand what im talking abt bt thats my answer Cool

02:13 AM May 07 2009 |

herogenius

China

Well, it's a tough question,but my answer is quite simple,cos i have been thinking about it all through my life,every moment within my success,my failure,my laugh,my sorrow.I live for the commitment imposed on me when I first opened my eyes and let the new world sunshine shed into my life.It is a commitment,or you can say,a responsibilty.I think every body is delivered into the world for a reason,may be a job the God may want you to fulfill.Sorry to be a little philosophical.but why don't we drop this topic and do a little bit more practical things to make our lives,on some level,more worthful to live for.Maybe that's thekey to this question,we live for making life more worthy to live for,isn't it?

01:53 PM May 10 2009 |

killme2000

Oman

we came to life for only one purpose this prpouse is to worship our almighty God Alla

01:59 PM May 10 2009 |