Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

What do u live for

smiyia

smiyia

China

Hi, friend, have u thought what's your aim of life, what do u live for? I think it's a good question which worth everyone to think, most of people really don't know what they live for,  no exceptional am i  Maybe  the answer will change every time when u think of it, please ask yourself by heart, maybe it will help u to find the meaning of life.

now, my answer is , live in today, live for love. i just want to have a simple and happy life, sometimes, simple is best, i think

How about u,friend ?

05:00 AM Nov 10 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ahkenhaton

ahkenhaton

Turkey

thats really important question! it makes human deep thinking..why i live ? whats aim of life …only pleasure? only be happy ( i cant see people which is always happy) or passing profits(all profits are passing when u death)...... or live like an animal….why human is different all lifer? ... yes yes human is valuable then all but it gives to big DUTY! we are guest on world and our aim is learn ; who send us there and what wanna us … we must try to know him(GOD) and obey !... to study for hereafter(paradise) life is test , same as exam..

Every village must have its headman; every needle must have its manufacturer and craftsman. And, as you know, every letter must be written by someone. How, then, can it be that so extremely well-ordered a kingdom should have no ruler?  peace be upon u

07:31 AM Jul 27 2009 |

julywidiawati

Indonesia

When I was tweens I was absolutely don"t know what was I live for, I have so many goals in my life, just about job, higher education and an everlasting family.

But now, this day, with this age, with so many experiences in life, I just want to be a good muslim, make my mom happier and raise my daughters the best way I can.

08:03 AM Jul 30 2009 |

poonyakorn

poonyakorn

Thailand

I live for comfortable life happy everyday from everything do everything I want to do (good things) go to everywhere I want. That's all.  

06:11 AM Aug 03 2009 |

Rostya05

Rostya05

Russian Federation

I think I live for feeling thing I have never felt yet, for a new impressions. Every new day gives us new sense and it worth to live for it. I have never been abroad, i have never swum in the ocean, I have never worked abroad and so on… And I live for these future beautiful moment… 

06:48 AM Aug 03 2009 |

adamsoney

adamsoney

Kuwait

helloooooooooo,as we are muslim,we know well why we are living for ,rather than that,any thing has reason!!!! i think we are here on earth to take care of it,sharing love,peace, happiness….

the main reason for muslim is just to pray,worship GOD do all good thing with no exception,stay and to stay away from all bad thing for people,animals,earth…..

its good question which will reach you to the aim of you existance on earth if you was wasting your time at drinkin,cheating,stealing,fornication,rape,obsession,obressness…all what leads to corruption and harm humanity… 

04:07 PM Aug 03 2009 |

abosalahaddine

Algeria

what i live for?

very important question.

i live to please Allah by doing his instuctions.

by fellowing  His Quran  and Sunna

i live to call people for Islam.

i feel everyone is free but the right way to save your life and to make tour life meaningful is to live for Islam

when we live for Islam we live for life.to work.to love.to get children.to trace the future clearly.

06:08 PM Aug 03 2009 |

Maniasha

Maniasha

Russian Federation

We live for children. Not only for our children, but for all the children in the world.

06:42 PM Aug 03 2009 |

ahkenhaton

ahkenhaton

Turkey

so sweet things but not enough aim!

07:54 PM Aug 03 2009 |

Maniasha

Maniasha

Russian Federation

to spend the life so that not to be ashamed of aimless years)))Embarassed

08:42 PM Aug 03 2009 |

pizzachuwave