Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

who want to learn chinese?

whywills

China

everybody come here is want to improve english skills,but do you realize that chinese is more and more important in the world, with the continuous development of china,more and more people concerned about china gradually,they want to know sth about china like the culture, food,scenery,life-style,and sth else.

tell me ,who want to learn chinese or what do want to know about china?

05:28 AM Nov 12 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

celz

celz

Malaysia

I want to learn how to speak and write mandarin. I guess the more you know the better. In my country, it's an advantage if you know how to speak and write in chinese. Everyone knows how to speak and write english but not everyone knows chinese except for the chinese and those who attended chinese medium schools.

06:41 AM Nov 12 2008 |

whywills

China

yeah,you are right, i indeed know more about chinese,because i am chinese,it's my mother language.hahahaLaughing

actually, china is a beautiful country,also does malaysia.

but many people don't know much more about china due to language barrier.especially some euaopean misunderstand china  because of be misled by some irresponsible media,they got the wrong information about china.so if somebody want to know about china objectively,you can leave your questions here,and i will reply you as soon as possible.

so would you want to know more about china?

07:17 AM Nov 13 2008 |

Huyen

Huyen

Viet Nam

Hi, I can see that you love your country and your culture very very much. I hope some day I will study Chinese and know more about your country.

06:56 AM Nov 15 2008 |

learnchinese

China

Hehe,I know A good site provides high quality Chinese language training, with the following teaching methods:Online Self-study Courses

1-on-1 Skype Lessons Face-to-face Classes learn Mandarin

03:42 AM Nov 26 2008 |

learnchinese

China

Hehe,i know A good site provides high quality Chinese language training, with the following teaching methods:

Online Self-study Courses

1-on-1 Skype Lessons

Face-to-face Classes

if u are interesting in learning chinese.u can visit.

03:44 AM Nov 26 2008 |

Marina_A

Marina_A

Kazakhstan

Hi! Let's exchange our knowladge. If you want, I can learn you Kazakh or Russian, & You hekp me with English & Chineese.

05:41 AM Nov 26 2008 |

soso so

soso so

Saudi Arabia

I want to know alot about China..

the Culture

the food

Actually i would like to visit China someday

06:44 AM Nov 26 2008 |

whywills

China

hi, everybody,

who want to learn chinese or know chinese culture,can add me as your friend, thanks a lot!!

11:17 AM Nov 27 2008 |

leon591

leon591

China

Well,I think Chinese is  hard to learn  for someone who wants to learn.and teaching chinese is also a diffficult thing. If you want to learn ,prepre for it,and it's real a long jounry!

12:36 PM Nov 27 2008 |

liheng

liheng

China

么 tools

01:46 PM Nov 27 2008 |