Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

are the boards still alive!?

Kenith

Australia

Hi Ebabies,

are these boards still alive? It seems noone wants to answer questions. Take a look at the dates when messages were posted. I’m not talking about my posts only though.

Thanks,
Kenith

04:55 AM Jan 29 2002 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Tanis

United States

Hey Kenith!!!

Of course the boards are still alive! I’m sorry if some of your questions haven’t been answered. Sometimes you ask so many at a time that our team can’t get to all of them on the same day! Please be patient, and we will help answer all of your questions! If you have one or two specific posts that you need help with immediately, please reply to this message and let me know what they are!

Thank you for being such a wonderful member and keep asking your great questions! (Just maybe not more than 10 a day, okay?) :-D

Tanis

06:25 PM Jan 30 2002 |

Kenith

Australia

Hi Tanis,

thanks for your reply!

I have to make it clear:
1) I’m not worrying about my posts only. questions posted by others haven’t been answered either.

2) some of my questions haven’t been answered--and i posted them on 20th January. what’s the date today? let me take a look…

3) i knew it’s a hassle for you if i post a very long message containing more than 10 questions. that’s why i only ask 3 questions in a post. Yes sometimes i post quite a few, but you don’t have to asnwer all my questions if you don’t have time. just reply to some of those posts
—and again, there are only 3 questions in a post…

cheers,
Kenith

07:17 AM Jan 31 2002 |