Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

For those who wants to improve English

QWERTUN

QWERTUN

Russian Federation

Hi everybody!I thought that it would be a great idea to discuss ways of studing English and become friends at the same time!What do you think?

06:19 PM Mar 09 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

s640663

s640663

China

learning something whilst enjoying our chatty time.

04:06 PM Apr 12 2007 |

cimbomlu efe

Turkey

i agree with you…

05:40 PM Apr 12 2007 |

cimbomlu efe

Turkey

i agree with you…

05:40 PM Apr 12 2007 |

arielino

arielino

Brazil

Hi,

This is my first time here. My English is not very good. I'm trying to improve my English and I think reading and writing messages is a good way to make friends and practicing English at the same time. Best wishes.

07:25 PM Apr 12 2007 |

Reshetnikov

Russian Federation

Hi. I am read you message. I wiil be very glad if I amy to coresponding with you.

nvinfo at  pochta. ru

09:31 AM Apr 14 2007 |

Reshetnikov

Russian Federation

Hi all. This very well that so many people may to tell other to other. Write me I try to ansawer all. My adress nvinfo   at   pochta . ru

Good luck.

09:36 AM Apr 14 2007 |

silent_sam

silent_sam

Canada

One suggestion for studying I have is to listen to songs that you like and then find the lyrics (words) online and try to learn and sing along.  Great pronunciation exercise and helps with Vocabulary and listening skills as well.  :)

Try simple songs first (maybe BEATLES, Nora Jones, Christmas carols, Simon and Garfunkel, are some suggestions) don't use Celine Dion (she is a great singer) but for this exercise her voice is not clear enough and the sounds are very different than real pronunciation.  All music has distortion of real sound but some have a lot more.  After your English has improved you will understand what I mean ;)  Good luck.

Silent_Sam 

10:47 PM Apr 14 2007 |

crazy_tomato

Viet Nam

your advices sound useful. Let me try it

06:09 AM Apr 15 2007 |

sagar22

Saudi Arabia

i just want to impro my poor english what should i do plz help me.

07:24 AM Apr 15 2007 |

hdf98_2000

China

good idea! i want to make some friends to help me to learn english!

08:24 AM Apr 15 2007 |