Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

For those who wants to improve English

QWERTUN

QWERTUN

Russian Federation

Hi everybody!I thought that it would be a great idea to discuss ways of studing English and become friends at the same time!What do you think?

06:19 PM Mar 09 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

terry1008

terry1008

China

it is great idea .thank you .

i agree with one guy ,he said that listening the music is a good method .the english song can excise our listening .and we can learn their pronounciation in it .and we should listen some easy songs .i like the clay aiken ,he is good singer .

09:36 AM Apr 15 2007 |

tsaravanakumar

India

ya it is great idea so that we can exchange idea in which we can learn english

11:20 AM Apr 15 2007 |

QWERTUN

QWERTUN

Russian Federation

Hi my dera friends!I'm glad to see you are communicating!I have one more advice for you. You may write certain words on the sheets of paper and hang them everywhere! It is very useful!Hang them where you are more often and look at them! Soon you'll see that you know them all! Good luck!

11:52 AM Apr 15 2007 |

younis

India

Hi friends,

I like to improve my english skills.so please help me.

Expecting your valuable reply

regards

Younis

12:15 PM Apr 15 2007 |

younis

India

Hi

i am younis from India.i want  to improve my english.I hope that u can help me.

expecting ur valuable reply

younis

12:33 PM Apr 15 2007 |

baya

Morocco

Thank you
I think It’s a goog ,improing english by changing information and by making a good relatioship, It’s a wonderful idea.
I’m waiting for you ..

05:47 PM Apr 16 2007 |

isabellaego

Botswana

IF U WANNA LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH…HERE I LEAVE U YOU A MAGIC WAY…........................SPEAK IT…...........BUY AUDIO FOR U COMPUTER AND PRACTICE WITH A NATIVE….....THAT`S ALL!!!!!!  

12:39 AM Apr 17 2007 |

ayenk

ayenk

Indonesia

that's why we are here.

12:53 AM Apr 17 2007 |

alkesh

India

daily when u look every thing like boller name lee   find out the actuial meaning lee means  a place where u take rest from high strome wind

10:29 AM Oct 24 2007 |

alkesh

India

like this plz u give u me idea to improve english

10:32 AM Oct 24 2007 |