Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

How do you practice English in your company?

Jassica_xu

Jassica_xu

China

Do you have any good experience about practicing English in your company or your department? Even though there is no foreigner. How do you keep on speaking? How do you improve your oral English well?Cool

05:22 AM Nov 27 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Jassica_xu

Jassica_xu

China

Aifeifei313, welcome! ^^

09:09 AM Dec 02 2008 |

vineet gurjar

India

if  we  want  to improve our  english  we have to speak in group  or  our  friend circle  it  is very necessary for  us 

10:31 AM Dec 02 2008 |

Jassica_xu

Jassica_xu

China

Thanks Vineetgurjar! ^^

Do you speak English every day or Hindi?

05:08 AM Dec 03 2008 |

tracygirl

Netherlands

through speaking of course

11:03 AM Dec 03 2008 |

Jassica_xu

Jassica_xu

China

Thanks Tracygirl! ^^

Yes, there are many English training centers. We can study English there. Like Wall Street.

I am also studying English in Web now. Someday, I found I also couldn't talk to my colleague in English, even though I spoke English all the time in Web. It suddenly came to me that I would lose the English after finishing the course. So I recommended and started to speak English in our department.

04:53 AM Dec 04 2008 |

rukic

rukic

China

Bad luck! In my office,it don't need English in my day-to-day work.So I don't have a good environment to learn English.I am so envy you!

05:04 AM Dec 04 2008 |

Jassica_xu

Jassica_xu

China

Thanks Rukic!

Actually, I saw many classmates who needn't to use English but study English in Web now.

There are many ways to study English. Like you pratice English here.

Don't be sad! Try your best is enough! I believe you also can do it!

Every road leads to Rome!

08:59 AM Dec 05 2008 |

garyxujie

garyxujie

China

Jassica ,You said it!—-Every road leads to Rome for everyone! The key is keeping!

01:49 AM Dec 09 2008 |

leonlai

leonlai

China

Jassica,your English is good enough,you advice is prettry good,but in my company,everone speaks chinese,visted Ebaby is my only way to practise my Englsih,but my oral english is poor enough,so sad….you said you studying englsih in Web,i know this center,but the fee is too expensive,i can't afford it.Cry,i am a poor man..anyway,now i studying in a small training center,i know learning is slow,but the fee is cheaper than Web.

03:49 AM Dec 09 2008 |

Jassica_xu

Jassica_xu

China

Thanks Gary!^^

Yes! You are right! Keeping is very important!

In our company, many colleagues also want to improve their English, we ever created the environment like English Corner, but not so many people insisted to practice English there. Everyone was hard to study at the beginning, but gave up in the end. We alway try to find a good way to help the others, but still can't.

01:47 AM Dec 11 2008 |