Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I need a female to chat with , please!!!

noor2005

noor2005

Saudi Arabia

well , how will I begin ? I've been here for ayear and joined many yahoo rooms and msn and couldn't find  a serious learner . My problem isn't in typing the words while chatting . it's in using my tongue while practicing the language with others.  I'm alittle bit slower in speaking than typing while chatting . in other words, I need agirl like me who's serious in making friends and practicing the language at the same time and I hope i could find that girl who has the same problem like  me and try to help eachother to solve this problem as soon as possible and don't say that it's an impossible request pleasssssssssssse !!!!!!!

I hope I would get some femal  replies and I do  appreciate some male advices .

06:55 PM Dec 08 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

leonlai

leonlai

China

i have same problems just like you,but i am a male,for our information,i think we should find some native speaker friends to practise our English pronunciation.what do you say?good luck.

03:27 AM Dec 09 2008 |

noor2005

noor2005

Saudi Arabia

well thanks anyway for ur reply but I tried this for many monthes here and whenever I come up with anative either she doesn't have an msn or he wants me as adoll to play with and I don't like using that way with me while chatting it's disgusting and i hate it and if that's the prize for learning i give up and I will search for another website and thanks anyway youngman .what about others am i the only girl who had that problem or what did u do girls ?

07:27 AM Dec 09 2008 |

hala1

hala1

Morocco

welcome noor, i hope to be friend and we can solve the problem together ! Iam available!

06:48 PM Dec 27 2008 |

atasoy

Turkey

well, I'm firstly contact this group and site. I want to improve my english. I went to some courses but must practice a lovley girl. If you want to chat with me pls add my msn adress  

see you,

Ali,

09:23 PM Dec 27 2008 |

atasoy

Turkey

Smile

09:24 PM Dec 27 2008 |