Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

what do u think of president Bush and shoes?!

sunnygirl_only

Egypt

I was so amazed when i see that on TV, when ex president of United States "Bush" in journalist conference in Iraq, when one  iraqi journalist stood up and threw bush at shous.

but bush men's never stop, they did not stop beat this journalist. at this moment bush smile and said this is Democratic tax, he was meaning this beaten is journalist fate and no one know what is the fate which waiting for this journalist?

any way if this was the fate of this journalist, so do u think what happened was the fate of bush. this is what journalist say when he throgh bush at the shoues, he said this is the last kiss from iraq to you. specilly when bush admit that; 'iraq war was a big mistake' .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41-4ogPmwRs&NR=1

07:43 PM Dec 15 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

chenhonglady

China

poor journalist, i just hope his life wont be destroyed by his shoes.  we can see he loves his country or sadness of losing relatives and close friends caused journalist losing his mind to attach Bush. Actually Bush should bear kind of responsibility of Iraq war, he should feel fortunate that thats not the bullet. Anyway, my view is journalist is innocent.

08:49 AM Dec 17 2008 |

chenhonglady

China

poor journalist, i just hope his life wont be destroyed by his shoes.  we can see he loves his country or sadness of losing relatives and close friends caused journalist losing his mind to attach Bush. Actually Bush should bear kind of responsibility of Iraq war, he should feel fortunate that thats not the bullet. Anyway, my view is journalist is innocent.

08:49 AM Dec 17 2008 |

sousou88

sousou88

Algeria

Surprised

02:00 PM Dec 17 2008 |

sousou88

sousou88

Algeria

هذا هو الجزاء …انه الحذاء

this is the penalty…shoes

02:06 PM Dec 17 2008 |

Kyle A

Kyle A

United States

I think it is hilarious. Go journalist. ^^

04:47 PM Dec 17 2008 |

isman_tr

Turkey

CoolAs a muslim, i really really sad about this event…im soryy becuse he was not succesfull..Bush deserves shooting from 12..

12:51 AM Dec 18 2008 |

mefisto

mefisto

Turkey

ı think one day these shoes will be ıraq's freedom symbol and if ı could do ı would build a liberty monument which would be like shoesSmile

10:29 AM Dec 18 2008 |

iuuilseiies

Colombia

"Mr Bush" doesn't deserve respect, he has destroyed this world, he is an ambicious person with a heart of stone… human beings respect human beings and animals, but he is not even an animal.

01:12 AM Dec 19 2008 |

iuuilseiies

Colombia

"Mr Bush" doesn't deserve respect. he has destroyed this world. human beings respect human beings and animals but he is not even an animal, he has a heart of stone, a cold-blooded murderer.

Hederth from Colombia

01:16 AM Dec 19 2008 |

alen_tsang

China

wow!

05:27 AM Dec 19 2008 |