Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

let's talk on MSN

xiaoping26268

Canada

I am looking for someone who wants to practice spoken English, no typing. With intermediate level or above,  you  are warmly welcome. I live in Vancouver. we can talk anytime via MSN, one on one each time, as  both of us are online. my MSN address:  peter1408 at hotmail dot com

peter

11:55 PM Dec 25 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lulu*lojain

Syrian Arab Republic

Hello , !!!!!!nice to meet you here *my name is Lojain , I`m from Syria I wanna  be your friend >>I hope to accept me________ mail me at : qawsedrftg2@gmail.com or talk with me at MSN ; & let`s talk about many lovely things I wait your reply …............by~~  

10:10 AM Dec 26 2008 |

DOOODY

Saudi Arabia

hi

03:17 PM Dec 26 2008 |

DOOODY

Saudi Arabia

this my emil dooodooo.100@gmail.com

03:18 PM Dec 26 2008 |

tony.yy

tony.yy

China

you can add me if u have interest.Anybody want to pratiss oral English,I hope we can set up the connection:

04:08 PM Dec 26 2008 |

0isis0

Germany

hi my name is pelin.I'm from turkey I want to be friens for developing my english. I'm a student at univercity.my msn adress is  ıf you add my adress we can speak english and ı will happy very much…

04:13 PM Dec 26 2008 |

0isis0

Germany

dmts-bbr-ptlcn at hotmail com (my adress)

04:16 PM Dec 26 2008 |

0isis0

Germany

everybody can add my adress

04:22 PM Dec 26 2008 |

xiaoping26268

Canada

Hi, guys,

most of your addresses were blocked. you guys have to write your addresses as mine. such as xxxx at hotmail dot com. then i can get you. Thank you very much for your support.

11:44 PM Dec 27 2008 |