Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Banned from chat...hmmm...

johny_snooch

United States

Hey how do you chat again after being banned,is it permanant or what and how do you talk to the administrators…This blows.

06:44 PM Jan 07 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Lollirot

Lollirot

Venezuela

How do you know the reason you've been baned?

01:57 AM Jan 08 2009 |

nad1a

nad1a

Greece

You've been banned from the english chat, on the site? i guess it depends on how the system bans, like the username or the IP…have no clue

I beleive it's the usename they have banned so you might try and get on with a diff username. if the IP is banned, restarting your modem may change the last digits in your IP address. or set up your internet connection through a proxy server (not sure if it's going to work though , depends on how advanced the site's tracking tools are

06:03 AM Jan 08 2009 |

shad84

shad84

United States

OMG!!!!!!!! hey dude i dunno whatta tell ya like right now…...i think ya bettah get in touch wit the admins and see if they allow ya back in

good luck though

06:03 AM Jan 08 2009 |

nad1a

nad1a

Greece

or just contact the admins and promise to be a good boy next time. 

06:05 AM Jan 08 2009 |

shad84

shad84

United States

huahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

thats a pretty damn good one nad1a….........uhmmm am sowry but i dont think they gonna buy that kinda excuse

well i have had that kinda excuse in the movies before,.....ya bettah try it out lil dude

good luck

06:16 AM Jan 08 2009 |

nad1a

nad1a

Greece

hey come on ,it always works. it's like getting out of a speeding ticket lol i don't know ,it works for me :-)

06:20 AM Jan 08 2009 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

jajajajajaj nice one Nad1a

but what is the reason behind your ban ?Tongue out

10:02 AM Jan 08 2009 |

nad1a

nad1a

Greece

i guess we'll have to wait for johny to come back and tell us

10:29 AM Jan 08 2009 |