Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

A question

neo.l

neo.l

China

I am very lazy, does not have firm resolution, could you tell me how to study English? Embarassed

08:27 AM Mar 26 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

neo.l

neo.l

China

ha hanice to see you,alsharaf and zk6Smile

I complain about the attitude of myself , but want to learn English is true。

dear alsharaf,Which respect topic do you want to research?

02:02 AM Mar 27 2007 |

darine

Morocco

hi neo.l,

I am from morocco.I advise u to read children stories,it'd be nice 'cos most of them are not boring or you can listen to music in english, that also can help u with your english.

11:26 AM Mar 28 2007 |

neo.l

neo.l

China

hi alsharaf

I do not understand you, did not understand around you the person, is not clear the environment which you locates, therefore I thought my proposition is not big to your significance.

Emm… Usually people will be interested in some things happening at one's side

hi darine

I thought the world is very small,  day after tomorrow I will have a cargos fly to the Casablanca from Hong Kong, had not thought today that has met a Moroccan in here, ha ha.Very glad to see you in here.

PS.Thank you for your suggestions very much,I will try 。

------

My English is not good, if the above has any mistake please not mind and to point out mistakes &

09:07 AM Mar 29 2007 |

darine

Morocco

hi alsharaf

you are welcome in my country,i am sure you will enjoy yourself very much here,since there are marevellous things and places to see in morocco.

09:48 PM Mar 29 2007 |