Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

GOOD BYE 4 EVER

angelheart2009

United Kingdom

I don't know what to say and how shall i say it . In fact , i feel as if iam writing to myself….there is no reaction from the others I mean the members themselves thy dont reply to u i dont know y i felt sad after putting my subj and felt sorry that i thought of registration in such a sit ... but even if u dont have an answer just say any word to let the other feels that there is some 1 who replied to him say hi say I don’t know say any any thing but DO NOT KEEP QUIET ..At least u will let the other person feels ok and good that ur there 4 him but not ignoring him completely  i say the truth really u will never imagine how much i was happy when i registered…but my happiness suddenly disappeared L  goodbye for ever and wish u all the best ,, Iam so sure that no 1 will answer me !   

09:07 PM Jan 24 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

helen2569

helen2569

China

HI, I hope you are fine, maybe some people are just not interested in what you posted, maybe some people do not see what you posted, maybe some people are busy, so they have no time to reply, there are lots of reasons, do not feel disappointed, you can have fun here, whether you are active or quiet.

05:51 AM Jan 25 2009 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

I experienced the same thing with you before angel heart. No one bothered to know or reply me. So you’re not alone. Just keep interacting with other via forum or maybe private message.

06:19 AM Jan 25 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

me too Mark Laughing

06:22 AM Jan 25 2009 |

angelheart2009

United Kingdom

omg i cant belv my eyes there r 6 who replieeeeeeeeeeed yaii so we r still alive oh thanks alot finish im nt going i changed my mind thanks 4 every 1 .:)

09:21 AM Jan 25 2009 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

Smile

11:15 AM Jan 25 2009 |

moonman

moonman

United Kingdom

Well,,,, I think you should just take it easy. Be Cool Wink

04:35 PM Jan 25 2009 |

aoyunhui

aoyunhui

China

what a shame!when people are  around you,you ignore them.well when they are finally heartbroken and gone,and you could never see them again,you realize how important they are.in fact,you just adapt to accept them as part of the background of your life.who should be whose background?don't just think about yourself and expect to receive a message or comment from your friends.remember to give more.

05:49 PM Jan 25 2009 |

nad1a

nad1a

Greece

good point, aoyunhui.

I think she's already gone.

06:06 PM Jan 25 2009 |

doha-e-b

doha-e-b

Israel

no comment Smile

09:33 PM Jan 25 2009 |

angelheart2009

United Kingdom

come on guys i am here i didnt go but i was little bit besy thats y i didnt reply @ once and thanks 4 who replied and there is some 1 who said that i didnt put anythg about myslf in my profile ur right but that was my chose but will put somthg soon anyways im really happy 4m all of u ,,,  thanks guys

im so glad and im not going to anywhere ok

04:51 AM Jan 26 2009 |