Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

writing Essay

durrh

Saudi Arabia

can I find anybody here help me to write an English essay

02:56 PM Mar 29 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

vybui

Viet Nam

Hi all,

I am learning English and my writting skill is very bad.Would anyone can help me to improve it?

03:34 PM Mar 29 2007 |

duxle

duxle

Philippines

I'm here willing to help you. You send me a sample of your works.

04:03 PM Mar 29 2007 |

duxle

duxle

Philippines

I'm here willing to help you. You send me a sample of your works.

04:04 PM Mar 29 2007 |

vybui

Viet Nam

Please check the grammar for me.

I am living in Hochiminh.This is a beautiful country where i have been living here for 28 years.I live with my mum and two my young sisters.They are very friendly and help me a lot .One of my sister married last year.She doesn't live with us,she lives in her husband family's house.Sometimes i miss her and i text to her.Today is my mum's birthday.I sent her a card and a present this morning .I left my card on her bed where she will see it.We don't celebrate her birthday today because two my young sisters are busy of working.We will celebrate on Sunday evening.Hope she will have a nice time.

Thanks for your helping.

04:12 PM Mar 29 2007 |

durrh

Saudi Arabia

How can i contact with you  (doyxle)? because i need to correct my Essay today. And I don't use the net usually

03:18 PM Mar 30 2007 |

vybui

Viet Nam

Hi,thanks for your helping.My email address is  

Would you mind to correct for me and send it to the above address?Thanks.Have a nice weekend!

12:01 AM Mar 31 2007 |

vybui

Viet Nam

my email is vynguyen  at yahoo

03:10 AM Apr 01 2007 |

crystallee

crystallee

China

hi ,guys, you can send  e-mail to me if  you like ,we can  learn from eachother~~

04:48 AM Apr 01 2007 |