Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

original ideas pleaseee:)))

gul.sheva

gul.sheva

Turkey

Hello everyone

I'm gonna give a 3-minute persuasive speech next week and need an original topic. Not sth. like abortion, global warming, death penalty or euthonesia but sth. original and and that can catch attention, it can be a funny topic, too.

I am looking forward to hearing your ideas.Wink

Take care..and thank you to everyone that will reply:))

10:21 AM Apr 01 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gboy4ever

gboy4ever

China

topics about anything?

10:47 AM Apr 01 2007 |

gul.sheva

gul.sheva

Turkey

yes, topics about anything…I thought of making one about chocolate but i am looking for sources. it can be antyhing as much as it is original

10:55 AM Apr 01 2007 |

gboy4ever

gboy4ever

China

food will do good.talk about the kinda food u r farmiliar with or the food u r good at making

10:59 AM Apr 01 2007 |

ingenieur

ingenieur

Turkey

maybe the types of inteligence, that will be nice for teaching class. Since there are many kinds of children, you can teach them according to their capabilties…

Like that, we can talk more, to be more precise… jsut ask me…

bye,

12:10 PM Apr 01 2007 |

Lubka

Lubka

Slovakia

what about something like.. why people spend so much time on the Internet? :P

01:34 PM Apr 01 2007 |

gul.sheva

gul.sheva

Turkey

thanks for all the replies but i wanna make one point clear

all ideas you have suggested are interesting topics but i have to persuade my listeners to do or not to do sth.for example "why death penalty should be abolished" or "why we should eat chocolate" etc. , so i will be much happier if you be more precise:))

take care of yourself all!!

01:39 PM Apr 01 2007 |

Yusrah

Yusrah

Mauritius

how about global warming..the consequences of it…I think ur listeners will truely appreciate it…and then u can ask them what to do to prevent it

It's an interesting subject and am actually studying this topic at school!!!! 

05:30 AM May 07 2007 |