Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

what makes you happy?

blackstonesi

Serbia and Montenegro

I want to open new discussion between us?

what makes toy happy?

Does many make you happy?

Why?

11:26 AM Feb 22 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

I guess you said all.. :') ..

bu tmostly like Mahsa63

I feel Happy when I am satisfied abt my self that is what I want …

11:29 AM Feb 23 2009 |

ملاك

ملاك

Oman

Would like to see peace in Iraq and Palestine and in the world  i hope its hapeand thanksLaughing
 malak 

11:35 AM Feb 23 2009 |

whisper night 88

Egypt

i be happy …

when i can making others happeness , and when i successful in my job

11:43 AM Feb 23 2009 |

maksat

Kazakhstan

Hi, guys!

For me happiness is every coming day, every morning. I'm agree with blackstonesi!

All be happy!

12:09 PM Feb 23 2009 |

blackstonesi

Serbia and Montenegro

We know that, today life is getting so dynamically, in this case we are living one dynamic life, the things are changing dynamically, and we are unconscious about changes and our everyday life. Get up early in the morning, have a breakfast, catch the train, go to work, get angry with your boss, come back from work, take a rest, go to bed. And again, get up early in…, and again again. This life is so boring. We have to ask ourselves, what the happiness is? Who am I? what does mean freedom? etc. All these are philosophical question, but we sometimes don't care about these questions. I'm very happy that you (all of us), are trying to answer this question! this is positive thing. 

Mahsa, if you mean "philosopher friend" for "me", please you're welcome. The pleasure is mine.

Best regards

12:16 PM Feb 23 2009 |

tis nobler

tis nobler

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

when all are happy : )

09:01 PM Mar 20 2009 |

kozmaedit

kozmaedit

Romania

Yes, this question make me to  think too:)

I would say first of all, that being in love with somebody makes me really happy. Then, when I can help other people and make a god thing for him makes me to feel happy again.

The miracles of the nature can cause me happyness also…the animals…I could say a lot of things.

10:35 PM Mar 20 2009 |

abdo zaky

abdo zaky

Egypt

iam very happy now because i can learning anything on this site and my friends are very happy but when my friends are sad really i will be not happy only .

09:44 AM Mar 25 2009 |