Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I'm a Teacher from UK..Give me a shout if you need to improve your english!!

ZainAmin

ZainAmin

United Kingdom

Hi all,

I just came across this website and was really impressed with it.  I'm a Teacher and I'm from UK.  If anyone needs any help with their English, then please let me know.  Whether your male or female, it does not matter.

04:38 PM Mar 05 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ZainAmin

ZainAmin

United Kingdom

Hi Kilo.

Whats your facebook ID? 

02:59 PM Mar 06 2009 |

kiloboy

Taiwan

u9423042@ccms.nkfust.edu.tw

03:14 PM Mar 06 2009 |

kiloboy

Taiwan

so complicated to use in the website!

03:16 PM Mar 06 2009 |

nichol147

nichol147

Malaysia

hi.tq for your offered

02:28 AM Mar 07 2009 |

Mapleleaf Man

Canada

Pardon me but something is fishy about this 'free' offer. Check out this:" Whether your male or female, it does not matter. "

Whether 'your' male or female? Huh? If you are here trying to help people with English, wouldn't it make sense that you at least try to write proper English? "Your"? What's up with that? 

People, trust me. I've been here for a long time. Something is wrong with this offer. All of a sudden you are being switched over to Facebook. No MSN, no Skype and no Ebaby. Figure it out, folks. Something is wrong with this picture. You've been warned! 

02:50 AM Mar 07 2009 |

ZainAmin

ZainAmin

United Kingdom

MapleLeaf- I have not said I can't help you if you are not on facebook.  So FYI I'm not trying to switch anybody to facebook.  You have absolutely no idea but I have already started helping people through PM.

I appreciate your concern but it's a bit immature to start doubting just because of one error you pointed out.  I guess time will tell.  And what do you mean when you say 'there is something wrong with picture'

08:23 AM Mar 07 2009 |

yxhhero

China

Hello, I am a student from China, in school my english tests are always passed eaily by me, but I am not satisfied at all, because I always find it's so hard for me to understand what actors or actresses in movies are saying. I think there are so many students having the same problem as mine in China. 8 years , we have learned english for 8 years, but we cannot communicate with a kid from your country when we're in the twenties, it's so funny, right?

11:25 AM Mar 07 2009 |

ZainAmin

ZainAmin

United Kingdom

I guess you find it hard to understand native english speakers due to their accent and possibly because of the slang they use.  My advise would be to communicate verbally with a native english speaker.  I can help you if you have skype.

12:03 PM Mar 07 2009 |

Ericko Arifin

Indonesia

Hello Zain Amin I'am from Indonesia. I can speak english fluently, but my grammar is so bad and it makes me really complicated to speak again whether I can speak fluently or well, so I want to ask u How we can learn the english grammar easily? Plese help me

12:08 PM Mar 07 2009 |

ZainAmin

ZainAmin

United Kingdom

You need to have regular conversations with people who can speak English correctly.  This way, they can point out any mistakes you make.  Other than that, I would strongly recommend that you read English Fictions Books and read aloud.  This would help a lot.

12:22 PM Mar 07 2009 |