Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Look for the English partner on line (Chat or MSN)

fox1978

Taiwan

Hi! I'm Joyce and from Taiwan. Of course, I can speak Chinese very well. I'd be glad to meet all of you here and make friends all over the world. If you're interested in it, pls contact me in replying. Hoping we'll have a wonderful conversation.

02:25 AM Mar 06 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

samruddi12

India

hi this is samruddi here , i like make friends all over the world.

04:26 AM Mar 06 2009 |

müko

Turkey

hi ı m  from  turkey I d  like meet new  friens  from  all of the world you to  if  you want  you can contact with me  ı m waiting

01:18 PM Mar 06 2009 |

Tagpaopao

Tagpaopao

China

I want to make friends .It seems little hard for I am new to Ebaby .It seemed that nobody want to talk to me .I really need your help and friendship.

01:33 PM Mar 06 2009 |

bobbie-bao

bobbie-bao

China

hi everybody. im bobbie frm china . i can speak good chinese and fluent english. hope to make frnds with all the nice people around the world. if u hav the same idea, just contact me or u can send me mail with

hope to hear frm u sooon.

urs bobbie

01:45 PM Mar 06 2009 |

coffeeNO1

China

Hi everybody,I am from China and would like to improve my spoken english,certanly wanna be friends with u all over the world.also I can teach you chinese,if you like.

10:35 AM May 06 2009 |

surajpratap12

India

hi samruddi i m suraj wanna chat reply…..........

05:06 AM Jul 27 2009 |

beho2000

Yemen

Hi every one

searsh for who chat by english to teach me

also I can learn him Arabic

08:07 AM Jul 27 2009 |

aftaabhussain

Pakistan

MSN: aftaabhussain

03:50 PM Jul 27 2009 |

bruce.zeng

China

Hi,all of my friends,this is bruce from China,my skype is bruce.zeng1983,welcome to contact me and let's make friends.

07:04 AM Jul 28 2009 |

Aoyuhai

Aoyuhai

China

Hello! i would like to make friends all over the world. if someone would like to chat with me in english, leave me meaasge with contact infomation.

07:36 AM Jul 28 2009 |