Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Look for the English partner on line (Chat or MSN)

fox1978

Taiwan

Hi! I'm Joyce and from Taiwan. Of course, I can speak Chinese very well. I'd be glad to meet all of you here and make friends all over the world. If you're interested in it, pls contact me in replying. Hoping we'll have a wonderful conversation.

02:25 AM Mar 06 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

harman079

India

I  am ready to get interacted with the people of all over the world,with no hesitation I please request you to have a nice and an healthy chat with me anytime.Therefore I will be anxiously waiting for you all to come  to have a chat

08:36 PM Oct 03 2009 |

wqa2619

wqa2619

China

Hello,i like make friends all over the world.

06:40 AM Oct 05 2009 |

dziza

dziza

Morocco

hello, I would like to make friends all over the world.surely,I would be happy if I make lot of friends who can help me learn english language.

11:03 PM May 24 2012 |

rruhini2012

Afghanistan

Hi to everybody , i am from afghanistan and i know english very less so i need a parthner to chat in english with me for improving  my english. if anyone can help me send me freind request on my facebook id(ruhina ruhini) i am waiting for your request.

Thanks

10:21 AM Nov 19 2012 |