Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

What is better -Mercedes,BMW,Audi or Lexus?

Damik

Damik

Uzbekistan

I'm very interesting in your opinions.Caus the cars is my interest,smth like this.I'm going to know as many opinions,as I can get.In our country it's not any dealer of these companies and brands,so I can knowmore about it only in magazines and Internet…So how do you think?

09:43 AM Apr 05 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nimasuam

Venezuela

Hello Damik, I love cars, too.

In my country there are another brands and companies, like Honda, Hyundai, Chevrolet (Susuki), Ford, Kia, ett.  Isn´t common to see on the street Mercedes, Audi or BMW. I like vans or hatchback cars.

12:21 PM Apr 05 2007 |

Damik

Damik

Uzbekistan

Hi Nimasuam.How are you ? So we have the same interests.

But I like more sedans and SUV's.I think it is caus my age:),maybe in your age I will love van's and hatchback's too.We have all these cars u said,like Hyundai (Sonata,Santa Fe etc),Honda(only Accord),Chevrolet(Lacetti etc),Kia's and very many Russian cars..You know here it is very many cheap cars(5000$-20000$) and very many expencive cars(70000$-120000$ of very rich men)We haven't cars 20000$-70000$.And how do think,which of them would be better for only you?Thanks.

12:53 PM Apr 05 2007 |

Timur191188

Uzbekistan

Hello Damik…I will tell you about it in the lesson, if only we will join again…Bye

03:46 PM Apr 17 2007 |

someonesomewhere

Canada

well, personaly i like mercedes in its all shapes , my favorate is w124 , in general but german cars as your first option then Japanese

_

09:00 AM Feb 03 2015 |

veindiz1

veindiz1

Saudi Arabia

mercedic

03:21 AM Feb 12 2015 |