Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

give your opinion about english language ??

rose_red

rose_red

Jordan

what do you think about  english language ?? do you like it ?? what do you want to learn after this language ?? what is your faverate language ??

01:16 PM Mar 21 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

acemoğlu

Turkey

I think english language very common, it is world language, I am learning english now I like it..I want to learn german after english..my favourite lenguage turkish

06:15 PM Mar 21 2009 |

bienemaja

bienemaja

Andorra

I always liked English, but I also like german, spanish and catalan.

I would like to learn japanese… 

10:34 PM Mar 21 2009 |

shuhao0306

China

I don't like any language . I think it just a tool to communicate with others . So i can not study it well.

02:47 AM Mar 22 2009 |

zhengtt2003

China

in scientific field, all the latest research results are written in english. in my major if your paper is searched by EI, you have the chance to get a doctor's degree. In my opinion it is a reason that we have to study English even we do not want to . 

02:58 AM Mar 22 2009 |

tingting81

China

english is a  world language .it plays a important role  in international exchange and coorparation.so we should learn it well . All of us love our native language,except it ,i like to learn  korean.

04:44 AM Mar 22 2009 |

lilydived

lilydived

Oman

Hi every body.Smile

Im Lily my mather tangue is Arabic.

I have difficult in english that is way im in this website.

I hope I can lean better.

08:17 AM Mar 22 2009 |

tethkar

Germany

hi rose _ red

nice to meet you and I hope you are fine

I think English language became important for me so I have to learn it  I  have to look for more friends to practice with them 

I am trying  to add girls  because they are more wishes to learn than boys 

11:52 PM Mar 22 2009 |

rose_red

rose_red

Jordan

thanxx all of you …. great opinionz

05:30 PM Apr 05 2009 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

I love English language but, as Italian, I admit I prefer latin languages like Spanish or Portoguese

02:21 PM Oct 10 2012 |